Super Bowl 50 is just right around the corner and many of you are still deciding on your main course for your Super Bowl Party. With that in mind, the Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza below looks to be pretty good!
Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, (recommended: McCormick Montreal Seasoning) eyeball it
- 1 pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce, medium to spicy heat
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Montery Jack Cheese, a few generous handfulls
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Directions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
Stretch dough to form pizza using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up a few minutes it will handle even easier. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses, and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray
© 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All Rights Reserved.
Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/wingless-buffalo-chicken-pizza-recipe.print.html?oc=linkback